Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DIAMOND COSMETICS Don't Teal My Heart Away.

jag lyssnar på...Leave it all behind~The Foreign Exchange

Det är inte vettigt vad fint det här lacket är!

Jag dras ofta till den här typen av färg; skitiga nyanser av grågrönt/blågrönt, men denna-vid sidan av MISA Dirty Sexy Money-är nog den finaste jag äger. Lätt att lacka med, två lager räckte och det torkade normalsnabbt.
Ser extra bra ut med silverringar också. =)

indirekt ljus, detta var enda bilden som inte var oskarp *darrhänt*



och under över alla under-lite sol...


This type of color is one I have a particular soft spot for; teals or any type of blue-green-gray polish will always catch my eye...
And this one is fantastic! Considering the price in the US it's a steal, and it performs remarkably well, almost a one-coater. I did two coats since good light wasn't available and I couldn't be sure of complete opacity.
Looks great with fall clothes, too, colourful but not too bright. I have opaque tights in almost exactly the same color and I think it's a fun way to color-match. =)

No comments: